Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
- 1lb chicken breast tenders
- 2tsp corn starch
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 1/4tsp white pepper
- 1lb broccoli
- 3tblsp chili oil or vegetable oil
- 1 jalapeno chili (cut into thin slices)
- 2tblsp brown bean sauce or low sodium dark soy sauce
- 2tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1tsp finely chopped gingerroot
- 3 medium green onions, cut into 1-inch diagonal pieces
1. Mix chicken, cornstarch, salt, and white pepper in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
2. Peel outer layer from broccoli. Cut broccoli stems crosswise into thin slices; remove flowerets. Cut stems diagonally into 1/4-inch slices. Place broccoli flowerets and stems in boiling water; heat to boiling. Cover and boil 1 minute; drain.
3. Heat wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat. Add oil; rotate wok to coat side. Add chili, brown bean sauce, garlic, and gingerroot; stir-fry 10 seconds. Add chicken; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add broccoli and green onions; stir-fry about 1 minute or until broccoli is heated through.
Calories: 260 Fat: 14g
Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 440mg
Carbohydrates: 10g Protein: 26g