Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- Four 4-6oz chicken breasts
- 8oz lo mein egg noodles (can be substituted with any type of noodle)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 julienned red pepper
- 1 julienned large carrot
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 3 cups baby spinach
For the Sauce-
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp siracha (or more to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees for chicken breasts. Marinate chicken breasts with soy sauce, terryaki, and season to taste. When ready place chicken on cooking sheet coated w/cooking oil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and siracha; set aside.
3. In a large pot, cook lo mein noodles according to package instructions, drain well.
4. Heat olive oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat and att garlic, mushrooms, peppers and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in snow peas and spinach until spinach has wilted. (chech your chicken!!)
5. Stir lo mein noodles and premade sauce into the pan and toss well.
6. Serve chicken breasts over lo mein and enjoy!
Calories: 862 Fat: 27.3
Carbohydrates: 74.4g Fiber: 11.7