Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
1. 4 pieces chicken breast, deboned and skinned
2. 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive/coconut oil
3. 1 lemon juiced
4. 1/2 tsp. sea salt (optional)
5. 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
6. 6 cloves garlic, chopped
7. 1 onion, chopped
8. 1 cup plum tomatoes, blanched to remove skin, and chopped
9. 18 pieces black olives drained, pitted, and chopped
10. 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
11. 2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
12. 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1. Set oven to 375. Marinate chicken breasts in lemon juice, olive oil, fresh ground pepper, and sea salt for one hour, turning often.
2. Heat olive oil in frying pan, adding in onions, tomatoes, garlic, and olives. Saute and stir frequently.
3. Add thyme and parsley, stirring well.
4. Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish, cover with sauté mixture, and add in the remaining parsley.
5. Cover baking dish and cook for 35 minutes or until brown.
6. Don’t forget about your rice! Add 2 parts water, 1 part rice in sauce pan and cook until water is completely evaporated and rice is soft enough to eat!
7. Serve chicken and sauté mixture over rice and enjoy!
serving size: 2 chicken breasts (1/2 of recipe)
Calories: 616 Carbohydrates: 33g
Fat: 16g Dietary Fiber: 4g
Cholesterol: 193mg Protein: 73g